A gift of purpose.
As a non-profit corporation and a seasonal ministry we have enjoyed a partnership with many people over the years. This has been a partnership of love, purpose, passion and sacrifice. It has been both humbling and encouraging to know that others believe in the need for this place and affirm our place here. None of this “belongs” to us in the monetary sense of the word but all belongs to us and so many others in the way of shared vision and hard work. We are grateful for the years we have been able to live, work and serve here. We are thankful for all that have invested in changing lives through the experiences many have had here.
- Tents for Trailhead program housing – 2 @ $1,500 ea.
- Cots for Trailhead program housing – $250 for a bunk cot – 6 needed.
- Scholarships for Trailhead participants. Any amount. Tuition is $1,295 per person for 3 weeks.
- Bikes for Trailhead and general use. Any amount. (Full suspension bike is about $1,800.)
- Lumber to build outdoor furniture. Can build a chair for about $50.
- Artwork for lodge rooms. Canvas prints of actual Uplift photos. $100 per room
- Lodge room renovation. About $2,500 per room. One room completed as a model – pics on the website.
- Backpacking and climbing gear for Trailhead and general use. Any amount – packs are $100-150, tents $200, climbing rope $150, climbing shoes $100.